Ukrainian Embassy of Turkmenistan celebrates 150 day to go with chess tournament
On April 21, 2017, employees of the Embassy of Turkmenistan in Ukraine organized a chess tournament among students at the Kharkov National Technical University of Agriculture, dedicated to 150 days to the beginning of the 5th Asian Indoor and Marital Arts Games in Ashgabat. Also in honor of the 25th anniversary of the establishment Diplomatic relations between Turkmenistan and Ukraine, representatives of other states, including Ukraine, were invited to the competition.
At the opening ceremony, the vice rector of the university N.L.Lisichenko and the World and European chess champion A.Ushenina made congratulatory speeches.
Six teams, with three members each, from various educational institutions of the city of Krakow have participated in this tournament. Games have taken place under refereeing of the honored trainer of Ukraine G.L.Krugovoy.
The cup of the Embassy of Turkmenistan for the first place was won by the team of the Krakow National Technical University of Agriculture named after P.Vasilenko.
The second place the team of the Krakow National Automobile and Road University has been awarded.
The third place was taken by students of the Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy.
The winning participants have been awarded by symbolical medals and diplomas of the Embassy of Turkmenistan in Ukraine.
- Latest News16 June, 2017 (16:56)
- Latest News25 May, 2017 (15:49)
- Latest News19 May, 2017 (11:11)
- Latest News19 May, 2017 (10:45)
- Latest News18 May, 2017 (14:24)
- Latest News17 May, 2017 (12:35)
- Latest News16 May, 2017 (15:19)
- Latest News15 May, 2017 (14:16)
- Other News08 May, 2017 (09:00)
- Latest News03 May, 2017 (11:56)
- Latest News02 May, 2017 (15:02)
- Latest News01 May, 2017 (10:53)
- Latest News29 April, 2017 (23:24)
- Latest News29 April, 2017 (20:46)
- Latest News29 April, 2017 (20:18)
- Latest News28 April, 2017 (21:45)
- Latest News26 April, 2017 (22:23)
- Latest News26 April, 2017 (21:16)
- Latest News26 April, 2017 (18:15)
- Latest News21 April, 2017 (11:22)